Lots o' new stuff

Ok, so today I'm posting 3 new caps, a new series, and, surprise surprise - an ACTUAL BLOG POST. On a BLOG!! I know, I'm as shocked as you.

Anyway, so I was feeling extra femme recently and I knew I needed to start laying off of the credit cards so I decided to do one last girlie shopping spree (for now - no way I can stop buying lingerie forever - too much of a slut.)

So, I bought a dress that looks almost like this one: (Sorry I couldn't find a pic of the exact dress)



These stockings (in baby blue):




AND... these panties:



Anyway, everything is finally here and I love my new outfit!!!

I will try to take pics soon and get them up here for you. Assuming any of you are actually out there. Hmmm, you know, if you comment I might know that you're there and interested in seeing the pics and that may make me get them up here faster. Just sayin'...

In fact, I'll make you a deal: for every 3 comments I get I'll post a new pic of a different outfit. How's that sound? (I'm honestly not just a comment whore, but I have no clue how many of you are out there actually checking in on this blog. I'll be better about posting if I know you really want to hear from me more often!)

Ok, so, have a good day & stuff!

Slutty Chrissy
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. lets start over - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl